Friday, August 19, 2005

I guess you can get here from there. Hmm

As a follow up to this post about how folks got this blog, I decided to be a little detective and find out where they were when they found me.

Did that make any sense? Good.

If you click here, you will be taken to a map of the world. It has a "thumb tack" at each location in the world where my visitors have come from. I have a visitor from ROTTENBURG, BADEN-WURTTEMBERG - which is in Germany - not far from the border of Switzerland and France.

But my favorite you ask? So far it has to be the person from Lewiston, Idaho - which, incidentally, is a stone's throw across the river from where Dad Storholt grew up.

What is that you call it? Serendipitous.

3 comments:

  1. Update: This is cool:

    KRISTIANSAND, VEST-AGDER (Norway!)
    Time: August 20, 2005 8:10 am

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay okay I'll comment. Just leave the duck alone!
    Hilarious picture, the bike thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture!

    I like the whole visitor map too. Cool idea. But I'm beginning to realize that some IP address locations aren't always accurate. Apparently my work IP address comes up as New York, which is strange because I live and work in Washington state. Hmm... Doesn't make much sense.

    ReplyDelete