Saturday, December 17, 2005

Google Experiment: nworbxela

The link below will explain to you why I am posting about the word "nworbxela" which isn't even a real word.

The experiment relates to how search engines rank websites on keywords. In this case, our keyword is a made up word - and when the experiment was started, google produced no results.

To check if I am ranked click here.

My guess is that since I make changes to and add to this blog on a weekly basis, that the search engines like me more then your average blog. See, they want fresh content. I predict that because of nworbxela, you will see me at the top of google.

That's hot.

InfoTech Applications in Marketing: Google Experiment: nworbxela

2 comments:

  1. Yeah...I was ranking on a guy named Mark Ishkanian, the Spokesman for Anthem and formerly Central Maine Power. He is ALL over Google. It was just a few days before I started getting hits from Google looking for "Mark Ishkanian" So I Googled him myself AGAIN and found myself at the top of the list.

    I'm still waiting for the phone call from him. Heh heh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep..still there...

    http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2005-03,GGLD:en&q=Mark+Ishkanian

    ReplyDelete