Sunday, May 4, 2008

Florida Trip

Went on a little 4 day trip to visit my brother Scott. He's been in Florida for 2+ years and haven't really even talked to him much.

One great thing about me and Scottie is that we pick up where we left off - like it was yesterday we hung out. I remember when he went into the Navy - we didn't even talk for 2 years and I called him up - this is an exact transcript of the conversation:

me: Scottie!

S: Hey, Pappy!

me: I'm coming to visit you.

S: OK

me: I'll be there on the 16th

S: OK

me: I'll stay a week

S: OK

me: bye

S: bye

The conversation for Florida wasn't much different.

I'll tell you this, we did a great job of packing each day full, here are a few pictures of it - for the whole album clickjack on over to flickr to see them all.

-

-

-

-

-

No comments:

Post a Comment