Sunday, August 28, 2005

Holy low gas!



Why do you think I do this stuff? I felt like Jeremy Mayfield at Michigan... If you look closely at the pic, you can see that I am still in "D4" while talking the shot with my Treo 600 camera.

I was on the NJ Turnpike and the next rest stop was 12 miles away. Off went the AC and I started talking to the car: "You can do it little girl, I know you can. You are an Accord!"

I made it with fumes left, but not before being 100% certain I was going to be out of gas on the turnpike, stranded.

OK, stress over, car filled. Move on.

Is this a guy thing?

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how this happens to me! I start out with such good intentions: "I'll never let this happen again. I'll fill it when I hit 1/2 a tank...maybe 1/4...eh, I still have an 1/8th left..."

    Nevermind.

    ReplyDelete