Sunday, August 28, 2005

I hate things


A few things I hate. Today is a crappy day, and we should all hate things because it make us feel better.

1. People who reply to all in emails. Why? Are you talking to the 7,550 other people who got the message about the bathroom being closed for cleaning?

2. People who forward emails (especially from AOL) with, like, a bazillion other email addresses at the top. It takes a day to scroll down to see the one paragraph message.

3. Bumper stickers. All of them. Why does this make you happy, people? Get a blog or something.

4. The prices of food at the movies. Look at this. They should be wearing masks because they are robbers!

5. When you buy a new toy/gadget/thingamabop and bring it home, all fired up - and it doesn't work right. I just installed a 40 gigabyte external hard drive on my desktop to backup my files, and it doesn't recognize it!! AKJAKJH(*)*(&*(&&&*^!^!^AHDSFJ!!!! Of course, Western Digital is closed today. Why would they be open when you NEED them?

6. Gas prices. Who the hell is setting these prices? Why do I pay $34.00 to fill my rice burner? I want to talk to someone, but they wouldn't speak English anyway.

7. People who live in this country, and they don't speak English. GET OUT. I know this is the melting pot of the world - I DON'T CARE. Read a book, watch the TV learn the language- if you are in business and you want MY MONEY: Speak English and be just a little bit happy when I order my coffee or buy gas from you.

8. Katrina, she is such a bitch. Doesn't she have anything better to do? Good luck to everyone and Goodspeed.

3 comments:

  1. Patrick Kaine!!!!
    i can not believe that all those words came out of your mouth!!!!you have 3 beautiful girls in your life and still you are cranky, be happy that you woke up and got to see your girls smile at you be happy you have the becky!!!Be happy that you have food and drink...just smile, it makes us all happy.....miss ya hawk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. About No. 6: Dude, do you know now what's the price of gas (aka petrol) in Europe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. PATRICK HON, I THINK YOU HAVE A LITTLE TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS.

    ReplyDelete